Home Care Package Partner
- Secure Permanent Part Time
- North Queensland Community Care – Mt Isa and Cloncurry
- $40.64 per hour + 9.5% Super + NFP Salary Packaging + Employee Benefits
Blue Care is inviting applications from Home Care Package Partners / Coordinators to join our North Queensland Community Team working across Mt Isa and Cloncurry.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Home Care Package Partner aiming to secure a permanent contract in an aged care industry leader setting new standards in how community aged care is delivered.
You’ll partner with clients and their families to ensure that their needs are met through providing information, advice and support. You will identify their personal goals and aspirations to determine the most effective way to support and achieve them!
You will support our clients in developing their personal support and budget plans and coordinate and monitor the client support services. This includes all case management and procurement activities for our clients.
We’ll look after you too:
Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated and passionate team of more than 8,000 people do is built on our commitment to recognising individuals while enabling independence, choice and freedom.
As the largest provider in Queensland, Blue Care offer:
- Access to not-for-profit salary packaging & meals and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements supporting you to achieve work-life balance
- Access to financial, retail and lifestyle discounts and benefits
- Learning and development to support you in your role
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Certificate III in Community/Aged Care or equivalent
- Experience in coordinating or assisting in the care coordination of a community-based service or client care
- Knowledge and understanding of Consumer Directed Care facilitation and relevant legislative frameworks, standards and funding requirements
- Previous experience of budget processes at a client level and case management/coordination
- A current driver’s license and roadworthy registered vehicle
Ready to work together? To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below to be taken to our online application process.
Our process includes undergoing a Federal Police check and some positions will require you to complete an online medical assessment. We pay for both of these and it’s an easy process. You also need full working rights for Australia.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: