Teacher - District Relieving (Drt) - Cunnamulla P-12 State School
QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Cunnamulla P-12 State School
The District Relief Teacher plays a critical role in providing daily and short term relief across a number of nominated cluster schools. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a cluster of great rural schools and is a desirable area for teachers who are looking to work with engaged students in a rewarding environment. If you can demonstrate flexibility and a desire to provide consistency and stability to our classrooms APPLY NOW!
Position status Fixed Term Temporary
Position type Full-time
Occupational group Education & Training
Workplace Location Darling Downs - Maranoa,South West Qld
Job ad reference QLD/369343
Closing date 14-Apr-2021
Yearly salary $63350 - $95356
Fortnightly salary $2428.20 - $3655
Job duration 19/04/2021 - 3/12/2021 unless otherwise determined
Contact person Nicole Rosengreen
Contact details 07 4616 3746
Access the National Relay Service
What is a DRT? A DRT is employed by a school (Base School) and you are available to work across nominated schools within a cluster (Host Schools) to cover unexpected short term absences.
The DRT is a flexible position that can change day to day to meet the needs of the individual schools.
Cunnamulla P-12 State School is an isolated, rural, remote Prep to Year 12 campus in the Darling Downs South West region. Cunnamulla P-12 State School draws its enrolments from both the town of Cunnamulla and a few rural residences. We are approximately 900km west of Brisbane, with the closest major town being Charleville 200km to the north.
This position is a full-time permanent position commencing 19th April 2021. Departmental housing and relocation expenses are available for your convenience.
Please refer to our website to get an insight to what we do and achieve each week.
Teaching in Queensland:
The department is responsible for the delivery of quality education services to all Queensland students in state schools and recognises teachers and their commitment to teaching through a range of rewards and benefits.
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services.
How to apply:
Simply click the Green 'Apply online' button below, enter your personal details and please submit the following documents:
- A brief resume/CV
- Contact details for two referees (one of whom is your current or most recent supervisor)
- Pre-service teachers to include any completed practicum reports (summary only), mentor/referee statements (summary only), unofficial academic transcript for current course of study.
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
Suitable Applications will remain on file for 12 months and may be considered for other teaching vacancies in any school location. Documents Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the document below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: