- 01 Apr 2021
- Mitchell, Queensland
- $60,000 - $70,000 p.a.
Canberra Boilers Pty Ltd
Since 2008, Canberra Boilers has delivered professional management in the heating industry throughout Australia. Whether it's a regular maintenance regime, or an innovative proposal with unique solutions, Canberra Boilers can assist.
We are an industry leader with a workforce made up of technicians, advanced gas fitters, mechanical fitters and support staff with the main office in the Australian Capital Territory.
We are seeking a service administrator to join our service team to assist in the scheduling, despatch and coordination of technicians with a high priority client focus.
Primary duties may include monitoring and managing work requests generated on our systems, checking and managing technicians' timesheets and service reports.
Planning and prioritising incoming jobs and scheduling daily work for our Technicians using our Job Management Software.
Managing works in progress and working with service technicians to reduce the number of outstanding jobs.
This role is vital in the dispatch and coordination of technicians, ensuring all have productive work as well as liaising with clients and technicians regarding work in progress.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Clear written and verbal communication, with pleasant phone manner.
- A strong understanding of customer service.
- Liaising with clients and staff.
- Liaising with suppliers and couriers.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Ability to build relationships.
- High level of privacy and confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills: in Microsoft excel and office-based database.
- General all-round business and office skills
- Ideally the successful applicant would come from a service industry background where they have dealt with dispatching technicians.
- simPRO software experience is highly desirable.
- A ‘can do’ approach to ad hoc requests.
Benefits of Working with Canberra Boilers
- Free parking available
- Down to Earth management team
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge base.
- Varied in your daily duties.
- We offer a great working environment and a remuneration package to commensurate with your skills and experience.
- Our office operates Monday to Friday with the exception of public holidays, so the weekends are all yours!
PLEASE NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advance for your application.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: