- FIFO, DIDO or Residential role
- Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
- 13% Superannuation
Ernest Henry Mining is a copper and gold mining and processing operation located 38 kilometres north east of Cloncurry in North West Queensland and forms a critical part of Glencore’s integrated Queensland Metals Business. Ernest Henry Mining believes in the value of our people and our approach fosters the highest level of professionalism, ownership and entrepreneurial spirit in all our people, while never compromising on their safety and well-being. Glencore offer highly competitive remuneration packages, inclusive of above market superannuation, professional development opportunities, discounted health care and an employee rewards program. Learn more about Ernest Henry Mining at .
Reporting to the Concentrator Production Supervisor – as part of the Concentrator Operations team you will be responsible for safely operating the various areas you are assigned to and associated mobile equipment to maximise plant performance. You will be working within a small but experienced work group so teamwork and reliability is the key.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Perform work in a safe manor at all times;
- Operate the various areas within the plant; and
- Operate mobile equipment.
- Prior Concentrator experience or have the ability to gain plant process knowledge;
- Previous experience in Flotation and Control room operations would be an advantage;
- Current Manual drivers licence;
- A high regard for the safety of one’s self and others;
- Well-developed computer skills; and
- A positive can do attitude.
- Competitive remuneration package, including local living allowances and 13% superannuation;
- Opportunity to work within a top tier multinational resources company; and
- Benefits program including discounts with health insurance providers, online and in-store discounts through Glencore Rewards, salary sacrificing and Recognition and Rewards Programs.
For further information, please contact: Peter Barry, Superintendent – Concentrator Operations on (07) 4769 4568.
Applications Close: Sunday, 11th April 2021.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: